Your New Website is LIVE

Over the past weeks, perhaps even months, I've been busy building a huge, comprehensive website for which this blog is now a companion site. This is exciting for me because not only is there room to spread out and wiggle our toes, it is organized and easy to navigate. Here's what you'll find there...



BAND PAGES:
Each and every band now has its own page that contains band information, member line-up, links, a discography, and a lightbox photo gallery. In the weeks to come I will also be adding videos and making any changes that you send me.

GIGS PAGE:
This is where I want to promote you and your band's upcoming dates. All you have to do is send me the info, and if you have a flyer or poster, all the better!

LINKS PAGE:
Here is where you can network with other bands and find out what they're up to these days.

MONTHLY FEATURED INTERVIEW:
Each month I'll be posting an interview with a band, or a band member. If you would like to take part, contact me!

ADS:
Free link exchange for your band or business.

SUBMISSIONS:
Send me anything you'd like to added to your band's page and I'll add it!

CHECK IT OUT!

Enjoy, and Much Love,
Kaye

Comments