New, Big Changes!

Big changes are coming to California Gold Coast Dreamin'.

I'm currently creating an official website that will include an extensive Bands database, a Gigs page, monthly interviews, lightbox photo galleries, and much more. The old site will remain, but will be drastically pared down to serve as an actual blog for posting announcements and etc.

Besides needing photos and info of our VC, SBC, and SLOC bands, I need information for the Gigs page. Please send your upcoming engagements to me via email and I'll include them in the calendar. This includes jpgs, gifs, or pngs of your promo posters or flyers. It's my wish to help support you as much as I can, and one the ways I can is to promote your gigs.

I'll let you know when this project is completed. You're going to love it!

Kaye

Comments