It's That Time of Year Again!

Listen up! It's that time of year again. Time to pack up your backpacks, suitcases, duffle bags, and instruments and gear. It's time for BandTree 5!

I can't believe it has already been a year since I was getting ready to go to the 2012 reunion. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go this year, but I certainly would if I could. I met so many great people and I heard so much amazing music. Really, you'd be a fool not to go, especially if you live anywhere in the state of California!

There hasn't been too much information from the BandTree Boys, but this is what I've gathered:

"Thousand Oaks musicians who performed in the area circa 1965 to 1980 and their family and friends gather for a 10-hour day of music and camaraderie. Be advised that the night before will be a party with some rockin' goin' on."

DATE:  Sunday, September 1, 2013 (Pre-Party on Saturday night)
TIME: 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm
PLACE: Draught's (398 Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks)
COVER CHARGE: $5

Draught's is an excellent bar & grill that has a full bar with an extensive stock of beers and a great food menu.

For more info:

Man, I wish I could go!

Comments