Dedicated to Plugging YOU!

Since my trip back home to California last autumn to attend BandTree IV, I have been rather neglectful of this blog. Besides getting a puppy in October, my Rock & Roll trilogy was picked up for a TV miniseries, so I've been a little busy. But now that the puppy is 9 months old and more independent, I have the time and energy to get back to work here. To this end, I'm revamping the site a little and I need information from Gold Coast bands and artists. Consider it free advertising! Here is a list of what you may send to me via the Contact page linked in the sidebar.
  • Website URL
  • Facebook page
  • Twitter Profile
  • YouTube Channel
  • Weblog URL
  • Wikipedia Page
  • Upcoming Gigs
  • Any news or notices you'd like me to post
Summer is almost here--hope you survived the winter!

Comments