Things Are Cruisin' Along

It's starting to get exciting now! I'm about to book my flight, car, and hotel reservations for the Thousand Oaks BandTree Reunion!

Jim Rolfe (formerly of Just Sound, Blue Wood, Children of the Mushroom, Colours, and Lady) is working hard at securing the permit needed to hold the event in a certain T.O. location, and as soon as I get the green light from him, I'll be finalizing my plans. Others who'll be there will most likely include members from the BluCoats, Cast of a Thousand, the Unsound Souls and probably some that I have yet to learn about.

If you live ANYwhere in California, I suggest you check out the BandTree Facebook page and make plans to be there. It's going to be an awesome event! The date has been set for Sunday, September 2nd. I'll post the place and time as soon as those are related to me.

Comments